2. I believe I can heal but it feels really hard to do this on my own, will the course support me on my path?
Definitely, it will be a great community for that.
3. If I can’t join live is it still worth it for me to take the course? The depends if you think you’ll actually go back and watch the replays.
I have a terminal prognosis, will the course help me?
Yes but ...it’s advisable that you take a much more hands on approach than a group setting once-a-week. Better to contact me directly.
4. I’m doing hypnosis to address my symptoms, will this contradict that work?
NO! Both of these approaches will beautifully and powerfully support each other - that’s fantastic!
5. I want to stay on meds during the course, is that OK?
YES, AT ALL TIMES FOLLOW MEDICAL ADVICE. This is not medical advice, I am not a medical professional. Medicine does not counteract the mind-body approach.
6. Is the course experiential or just lectures?
Very experiential and hands-on!
7. What is the content?
3 modules: Relationship with your body, building blocks to trigger your body’s natural healing, mastering the mind to generate wellness.
8. Is this only for people who are facing severe illness?
No, the earlier in disease progress the better.
9. Will I get personal coaching?
No, this is a group setting. If you want to add one on one coaching you can.
10. Is this only for people with MS?
11. Can this address skin issues?